1. In order to confirm a reservation, the client is required to make a down payment of 25% of the stay’s price. (Not applicable in case of non-refundable rates).
2. At the moment of arrival at Camping Arena Blanca the client will pay the rest of the total stay’s price.
3. At the moment of arrival the client will pay a deposit of 100,00 Euros (200,00 Euros in case of groups) to cover any damage that he/she might cause to the accommodation during his/her stay.
4. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the stay after an inspection of the accommodation by a staff member who will be appointed for this purpose by the campsite’s management.
5. The accommodation must be returned in the same conditions in which it was received, without trash, dishes cleaned, etc. (Except beds, bedlinen and towels)
6. If the client cancels his booking in the period up to 3 days before the date of arrival, the campsite will refund 100% of the down payment received. (Not applicable in case of non-refundable rates). In other cases, no refund of down payments will be possible.
7. Entry to the campsite at the beginning of your stay will be at 16.00H and the accommodation should be left before 12:00H at the day of departure. For arrivals before 16:00H please check with reception first, regarding availability.