Welcome to the calmer campsite in Benidorm in the whole city.
Camping Arena Blanca is between sea and mountains, close to Levante Beach and Aqualandia water park. Do you fancy a holidays in Benidorm in a quiet and natural environment?
We are a 4-star campsite, our facilities and services are ready for live a comfortable trip in contact with nature and close to the city, it is the luck of being in Benidorm.
Here you will find the best prices and exclusive offers.Book
Accommodations & Plots
Facilities & Services
Security measures against COVID-19
- The restaurant will be closed
- Supermarket, bar and cafeteria hours: From 12:00 to 16:00, Sunday closed
- Snacks available in the cafe: cold sandwiches and pizzas among others
We are in Benidorm
Our campsite is in Benidorm, here you can find the most beautiful beaches in Spain and a lot of leisure activities. In addition, Benidorm is part of the Costa Blanca, a region with some towns that have a special charm, so you have a lot of beautiful places to visit if you come.
|Name||Camping Arena Blanca|
|Address||Av. Dr. Severo Ochoa, 44, 03503 Benidorm, Alicante|
|Opening hours||Everyday, 8:00 – 24:00|
|Google Maps||List in Google|
Places of interest
|Neighborhood||Rincón de Loix|
Our clients reviews
In the Blog you will find articles about camping, Benidorm and the Costa Blanca.
- The 8 most beautiful places to see in AlteaAltea has a charming atmosphere that breathes the magic of the Mediterranean, with all its white facades and pavements made of stone. In one day you can visit this beautiful …
- The best WC portableIf you are thinking of camping in a place where there is no toilet nearby, it can be very practical to buy a portable toilet. They are comfortable, modern, easy …
- Chemical WC: What it is and how it worksWhen buying a caravan or motorhome, or planning a camping trip in the wilderness, a very important issue is the chemical toilet. Some caravans and motorhomes have it as standard …