For security reasons and following the health instructions regarding COVID-19, our services will have the following changes:
- The pool will not be heated this winter 2020-2021
- The restaurant will be closed
- Supermarket, bar and cafeteria hours: From 12:30 to 20:30
- Snacks available in the cafe: cold sandwiches and pizzas among others
From our Camping Arena Blanca we want to inform you about the steps we are following in relation to the prevention of COVID-19 at reopening.
First of all, we already carry out with current regulations to be able to open the doors again, Royal Decrees which are specified in the ICTE Guidelines and Recommendations for Campings.
In addition, to make your vacation as safe as possible, in Camping Arena Blanca we have implemented a package of measures based on the recommendations of experts in relation to the prevention of COVID-19.
- Campsite contingency protocol
- Disinfections carried out by homologated companies before opening
- COVID-19 prevention training for all our employees
- Extra measures package in cleaning and job security
- Limitation on the number of reservations accepted by the campsite
- The toilets and bathrooms are exclusively open to plot customers. The customers of Bungalows, Mobil Homes and Studios will have to use the own bathroom inside the accommodation.
- Limitation of capacity and/or closing of common areas and services (Pool, Playground, Restaurant, Supermarket, etc)
- Installation of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in our facilities
- There may be occasional changes in reception hours for disinfection reasons.
- The children’s animation of the 2020 season is suspended
Apart from all the measures that we are going to take as a campsite, our clients must also follow some security measures:
- Apply the indications that the camping staff or posters can give
- Respect the minimum distance of 2 meters between people
- If you have any symptoms that could be related to the disease, you have the obligation to report it.
In Camping Arena Blanca we are supported by our quality seals (SICTED, Qualitur, Q de Calidad Turísitica, EMAS, EU ECOLABEL, SGS) so many of the safety and quality control recommendations we have already fulfilled for years.
Finally, we inform you that the campsite will ensure that these rules are followed and signed by our clients at the entrance to the campsite and in the reservation process. In case of break the rules, the campsite will finish the contract without any right to refund of the amount previously paid.