Nowadays, Benidorm and tourism are synonymous, that’s not a coincidence, being a city with a privileged microclimate where almost all the year is summer.
Are you wondering what activities and interest sites are there in Benidorm and its surroundings? On this page you will find it. In our opinion, you must plan the holidays anywhere, so with Benidorm we give you a helping hand.
If you want you can look right now the Benidorm map.
What can i see in Benidorm?
In Benidorm (and surroundings) there are hundreds of places to see, to start you can do some hikings routes we have compiled or if not, then you can visit the most famous sites of the Benidorm center, take note:
- La Palmera (Paseo de la Carretera street)
- The Aigüera Park
- The Old Town
- The Mediterranean Avenue (and its shops)
What to do in Benidorm at night? Well, obviously go party! Is your goal to flirt? We will not be the who will judge you, in fact, here is a list of the Benidorm Discos and their location on Google maps 😉
If you come during Holy Week, you can’t miss the processions and the Cofradías, although another good idea would be to come to the Benidorm Festivities in November.
And in case you had any setbacks (God forbid), here is a list of the Hospitals of Benidorm with their respective locations.
Mediterranean Balcony & The Benidorm Island
- The Mediterranean Balcony also known as Punta Canfali, is the point that separates Benidorm’s main beaches: Levante and Poniente. It provides spectacular views of Benidorm’s coast line, which makes it a must-see place for all visitors.
- The Benidorm Island, also known as “the journalists island”, located at two nautical miles off Benidorm’s coast. The history of the rock plays a role in local mythology and nowadays it’s of great touristic value, not in the last place because of the rich sea bed that surrounds it. The boats that sail hourly from the port to the island are known as the “Swallows”. They have glass bottoms, enabling the observation of the submarine flora and fauna.
Benidorm with children
Okay, I’m already in Benidorm, and I’ve been partying, but … What if I come with children? Well, a good plan for an afternoon of leisure could start in the children’s area of the Aigüera Park and its gardens, or in the new Foietes Park. But if you’re looking for a little stronger emotions, you can not leave without having been to our most famous theme parks: Terra Mitica and Aqualandia.
Is it raining and you do not know what to do with the kids? No problem, for that case we have several options, take out your notebook again please:
- The Bowling and arcade machines (on the Mediterranean Avenue)
- Festilandia Park
- La Marina Shopping Center (with cinema, restaurants and children area with many attractions)
- The Benidorm Palace concerts
- The shows of the Benidorm Circus
- The new Escape Room Lockdown (this would be for children not so children, but so interesting)
Benidorm Palace & Benidorm Circus
- Benidorm Palace is a great experience with dance, music, light and magic very close to Camping Arena Blanca. One of the bigger performance halls in the region hosting a variety of events. It has a dinner-show full of fascinating performances and concerts. Here you can enjoy a mix of different kind of performances, like folkloric dance, acrobatics, comedians and musicians, among others.
- Benidorm Circus is a modern circus with its very own style, inspired by the big circuses like the Cirque du Soleil or Oriente Circus. With jugglers, mimes, acrobat clowns, dancers and singers, among others. Come to Camping Arena Blanca’s reception to get a discounted entry ticket.